The United States is considered a tennis hotbed with over 28 million people playing tennis each year and more than 350 colleges offering varsity tennis scholarships to players from all over the world who have reached a high enough level. However for many, the whole process can be daunting from selecting a school, obtaining a visa, passing required exams, registering with the NCAA eligibility center and much more.
With this in mind First Strike Tennis has created a unique 'one of a kind' opportunity called the 'EXPERIENCE U.S.A. PACKAGE' where players are given the opportunity to not only visit and train in the U.S.A receiving personalized training in South Florida (45 minutes north of Miami) but also learn about college tennis and the intricacies of obtaining a college scholarship and what being a student-athlete entails. The training portion of the package includes;
- 4 hours of personalized on court training per day
- 1 hour of periodized fitness
- Match play at different academies
- Tournament matches on weekends (with video analysis)
- Written evaluation, future training protocols and uniquely tagged video
In addition to the physical training players are given the opportunity to understand more about the 'college tennis' experience;
- Observe college team practices
- Interact with college coaches
- Get educated on college requirements
- Personalised college video (required for most colleges)
- Talk with current student-athletes to gain insights
Forget your traditional tennis training 'vacation' that provides a 'one size fits all approach' or your expensive college placement companies that cannot provide you with world class training. Instead contact us to receive the ultimate tennis package that every player considering a professional or collegiate career must have. Accommodation, airport pickup/drop-off, food and tournament registration can all be provided (if necessary).